Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My House

So, I feel I have to show some qualifications here.  My style is not your style.  Or maybe it is, who knows?  I've been on a retro-mod kick for about eight years, just a few years before "mid-century modern" became a buzzword and everything described as such became outrageously expensive.  Since I've redone my home in that style, the colors I've chosen have really taken off.  When I first started, it was difficult to come by anything in a discount store that was lime green, orange, or brown with clean lines or funky patterns, unless is was intended for a teen's room.  Now it's everywhere, which makes adding things quite cheap for me.  Yay!  But most of my projects can be adapted for a more traditional style or color palette.  So whether these photos impress you, or put you off, you might want to stay tuned.









2 comments:

  1. The site and pictures look great so far!!! Can't wait to see some more. What about some before and after pics of your home... it looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your living room. LOVE your kitchen. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete